Blood Orange Arugula Salad with Feta and Kalamata Olives
This fresh and colorful salad has a depth of flavor with the combination of arugula, blood oranges, kalamata olives and feta.The lemon vinaigrette brings it all together.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons Blood Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Blood Orange Zest
- 4 1/2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
Blood Orange Arugula Salad
- 6 cups Arugula
- 1 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- Handful of Mint, chopped
- 3/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Kalamata Olives, quartered
- 3/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 4 Blood Oranges, peeled and sliced
- Wisk together the fruit juices, zest, olive oil and garlic in a small jar.
- Combine the greens, red onion, kalamata olives, and feta cheese in a salad bowl. Toss and lay the sliced blood oranges on the salad.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette on top.
- Even though this recipe calls for blood oranges, you could easily substitute navel oranges.
- Calories: 406
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 1084 mg
- Fat: 32 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 28 m
Keywords: arugula salad with blood oranges, arugula salad recipes, salad with oranges