Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites, the perfect “grab-and-go on-the-way-out-the-door” kinda snack, is both healthy and delicious with the taste of your favorite oatmeal raisin cookie. A super easy no-bake recipe that is in and out of the mixing bowl in ten minutes or less.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 14 Energy Balls 1x
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/4 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoons Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Scoop individual balls with a cookie scoop and roll each between your palms until nicely rounded. They should be around 1 inch in diameter.
- Covering the mixing bowl with plastic wrap helps so the mixture doesn’t dry out. Place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and maybe even 60 minutes. This process helps to form the balls easier.
- A cookie scoop is a perfect tool for forming the balls. It makes the perfect size and shape which is about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- If you want to eat these bites within a few days, they can be stored in an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator. They will last a good week.
- If you want to make a large batch and freeze these Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites, place them single layer on a cookie sheet and freeze for a couple of hours. Remove them from the cookie sheet and store them in airtight freezer bags. They will last three months in your freezer
- To serve, remove from the freezer and let sit out at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. Then enjoy. Or you could eat them directly from the freezer! Either way works for me.
- Serving Size: 2 Energy Balls
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: energy bites, protein balls, energy balls, energy balls recipe, no bake energy balls, oatmeal raisin energy bites