Godiva Chocolate Martini
This Chocolate Martini Recipe is an indulgent boozy cocktail that is more of a dessert than a drink. It’s fashioned with Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, and vanilla vodka for your ultimate drinking pleasure. By every indication, here you have a grown-up chocolate lover’s dream come true.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Chocolate Syrup for Swirling in Martini Glasses (optional)
- 2 ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- Lindt Chocolate Truffles, optional for garnishment
- Swirl the chocolate syrup around the inside of the martini glass.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with one cup of ice.
- Pour 2 ounces each of vanilla vodka, Irish cream liqueur, and dark chocolate liqueur into the cocktail shaker.
- Pick up the shaker and turn it sideways a full 90 degrees and shake vigorously for 12-15 seconds.
- Strain the chocolate martini into your martini glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail pick that holds dark and white chocolate truffles (optional).
- How to create a chocolate swirl in the Martini Glass.
- Use a syrup that is thick so that it doesn’t end up running down the glass.
- A great and inexpensive tool to purchase is a plastic squeeze bottle that has a lid with a narrow tip. Start from the bottom of the glass and start squeezing the chocolate into a small pool. From the pool, while touching the glass, begin to swirl upward and around until you reach the top.
- How to Shake a Cocktail. With both hands hold each end of the shaker and raise it above your shoulder at 90 degrees and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds until you feel the stainless steel frost over.
- You can make this ahead if you’re serving more than a couple of people. Multiply the liquor by however many guests you are planning to serve. Combine the liquor into a large pitcher with a lid and store it in the refrigerator. Give yourself plenty of time beforehand though for it to sit and chill.
- You can also garnish your martini glasses with the chocolate swirl and chill them in the refrigerator or freezer as well.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 43 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 12 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: godiva chocolate martini, how to make a chocolate martini, chocolate martini with godiva, chocolate martini recipe